Saturday 19 August 2017

Dear British Columbia,

 
The B.C. flag flies at the legislature.   
Photograph By ADRIAN LAM, Times Colonist.

First of all, a song for you first heard on Praise 106.5 FM
Link.

Tell Your Heart To Beat Again (Lyrics) By: Danny Gokey 


Mambo ya leo BC?

Second of all, thank you for keeping me alive.  The Creator has placed us in each other's paths for a reason.  We have taught HIV/AIDs prevention through education to thousands for over a decade in this province.  As well as being HIV+, I am a cancer of the cervix survivor.  I was diagnosed in 1998.  I was detected through a regular pap smear by the then Swift Street Clinic - Dr Joe Haegart, now Cool Aid Community Health Center. During a time of no access to medication for HIV, and with a very high HIV viral load, treatment of the cancer was delayed until about 2000 after I had started HIV medication, thanks to Creation and you. The horse-shoe like growth was disappearing the more I took HIV medication! Thank you Dr. Elissa McMurtrie for working with me, explaining everything over the years of waiting for treatment with a cancer eating me, and for the surgery of what I learned was a stage III cancer classification!?  The Creator kept me safe through you.  You made it possible for me to continue fighting my other battles.  Dr. Elissa McMurtrie, thank you for seeing me even when nobody knew how you would get paid...thank you Government of Canada (Immigration Canada) for Interim Federal Health Program Policy.  Sometimes  I would be caught in between permits and you helped me.  Thank you.  We both earned Woman of Distinction awards with YM/YWCA, Health and Wellness category.  You, before me.

Thank you Jesus for aria matuhoyagira.  Mahature kuria mahatite.  (song.) What a journey...wihoke Mwathani rugendo-ini.  Another song.

Yesterday I went for my mammogram with BC Cancer Agency.  Lady Sanaz helped me with the mammogram and she made my visit comfortable.  I thank her and you, BC, for that experience.

What worries me the most about you, is the number of homicides even after the death of young Marrisa Shen.  RIP.

Our youth are dying at an alarming rate.  Who is behind the killings?  Are they youth killing youth or what and why?  Reveal to us Lord.

Thank you very much for continuing to fight the fires in BC.  We have never stopped praying for you. 

This song is in my mind.

Kamaru - Ciira wa Mama Chiru



Metro Vancouver homicides, 2009 to 2017
LINK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A TearDrop. Tears are made out of a single teardrop. Precious. Tears are healing. cleansers!

My photo
Tears at birth, at death. Born. With a beautiful flower. A flower to be respected, loved and cared for. Not to be damaged. A flower to be let to unfold in its own good time. A flower to be kissed by the right person, at the right time. Not to be mangled. Not to be dismantled at a young age. A flower to be preserved until the time is right. A flower to be benefited from with permission and gentleness. Let us begin a new age where men and women pay attention to the fact that between the groin are valuables we carry with us. They are, foreskin, penis, testicles, vulva, hymen, vagina. These valuables are for pleasure, procreation, peeing, periods - and I forgot the anus which has many functions, including keeping us flushed out and healthy. As we teach head, shoulder, knees and toes, a brilliant idea would be to teach about flowers and butterflies while we are at it. 1 Thessalonians 4:3 "For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality;" "We all dream dreams of unity, of purity; we all dream that there's an authoritative voice out there that will explain things, including ourselves." Junot Díaz. HIV/AIDS comes from ignorance. It must go. 61617