Tuesday 22 August 2017

Thank you British Columbia for giving a chance to disabled people to make a living while on disability assistance. Most people don't get it. I do. I wonder how other provinces in Canada are handling their disabled. How about the rest of the world? Why don't you borrow a leaf out of BC's book and be more understanding of hard working disables...?

“Part of the problem with the word 'disabilities' is that it immediately suggests an inability to see or hear or walk or do other things that many of us take for granted. But what of people who can't feel? Or talk about their feelings? Or manage their feelings in constructive ways? What of people who aren't able to form close and strong relationships? And people who cannot find fulfillment in their lives, or those who have lost hope, who live in disappointment and bitterness and find in life no joy, no love? These, it seems to me, are the real disabilities.”
Fred Rogers, The World According to Mister Rogers: Important Things to Remember.
How do disabled adults look like?

 Like that?

Like this?
 Or this?
 Or this?
Or this?

 Are you disabled attitude wise?  Remedy that please and leave the disabled alone.  Please.

Ngoja, when is today.......................?

Mzee Jomo Kenyatta, October 20, 1891 - August 22, 1978

...you died when I was 10 years old and I am sure if you lived till I was 20 years old, people wouldn't sneer at us.  I may still be disabled and probably not this disapproved. When you died, many lives died kiroho.  I knew from how hard my grandmother wept that we were fucked.  And we were!  Still are.  RIP.

Mheshimiwa Uhuru witu niarahotanire Kenya.  Niwe Taa ya Kenya!  Ngai akumio. MWENE NYAGA, ngeithiria Cucu Muthoni, umurie tahakitwo machuru ari ohau? Haidhuru. RIP Mzee Kenyatta!  I loved you, I still do, I always will.  I adore you!

Jamhuri Day Special: Jomo Kenyatta talks to White Settlers 

 

{Young} President Kenyatta son of Late President Kenyatta speaking in Mother tongue - Kikuyu

Back at the ranch...


Link
I'll talk of the province I know. Most are surprised that people with mental or physical disabilities or in my case both, can work and make money beyond what the disability designation offers. Recently, BC's 36th premier also NDP Leader John Horgan, gave us a raise.  $100 more a month, starting September cheque!! Unheard of in my time as a disabled person with a disabled spouse. God bless you and your family Sir. Especially your daughter. Am a girl. Jessy - who made this link possible?

JEssy.  Which one are you of the two female?  Nevermind, when was the photo taken?

July 1994 on vacation visiting Uncle @NewtonKamau2
 of Twitter, in Mombasa where Mzee Jomo Kenyatta breathed his last, mum.  You had AIDS mum *TMI*.  You told me 1993.  Taking me to Mombasa was on your bucket list.  Remember mum?  We wuz scared..

No comments:

Post a Comment

A TearDrop. Tears are made out of a single teardrop. Precious. Tears are healing. cleansers!

My photo
Tears at birth, at death. Born. With a beautiful flower. A flower to be respected, loved and cared for. Not to be damaged. A flower to be let to unfold in its own good time. A flower to be kissed by the right person, at the right time. Not to be mangled. Not to be dismantled at a young age. A flower to be preserved until the time is right. A flower to be benefited from with permission and gentleness. Let us begin a new age where men and women pay attention to the fact that between the groin are valuables we carry with us. They are, foreskin, penis, testicles, vulva, hymen, vagina. These valuables are for pleasure, procreation, peeing, periods - and I forgot the anus which has many functions, including keeping us flushed out and healthy. As we teach head, shoulder, knees and toes, a brilliant idea would be to teach about flowers and butterflies while we are at it. 1 Thessalonians 4:3 "For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality;" "We all dream dreams of unity, of purity; we all dream that there's an authoritative voice out there that will explain things, including ourselves." Junot Díaz. HIV/AIDS comes from ignorance. It must go. 61617